Thursday, July 2, 2009

Jokes

Sardars Funny Collection

Sardar: My mobile bill how much?
Call centre girl: sir, just dial 123to know current bill status
Sardar: Stupid, not CURRENT BILL my MOBILE BILL.
*****************************************
Sardar built 2 Swimming Pools. And he left one of them unfilled y?
When asked him, he said,
"Oye, that’s for those who don’t know Swimming.
*****************************************
A sardarji Doctor falls in Love with a Nurse.He writes a love letter
to the Nurse :- I Love U sister...
****************************
Sardar: I think that girl is deaf..
Friend: How do u know?
Sardar: I told I Love her, but she said her chappals are new
******************************************
Judge: Don't U have shame? It is d 3rd time U R coming to court.
Sardar to judge: U R coming daily, don't U have shame?
*****************************************
Sardar in airplane going 2 Bombay .. While its landing he shouted: "
Bombay ... Bombay "
Air hostess said: "B silent."
Sardar: "Ok. Ombay. Ombay"
*****************************
Sardar got a sms from his girl friend:
"I MISS YOU"
Sardarji replied:
"I Mr YOU" !!.
**************************
Sardar: Doctor! My Son swallowed a key
Doctor: When?
Sardar: 3 Months Ago
Dr: Wat were u doing till now?
Sardar: We were using duplicate key
Dr: So why did you come today?
Sardar: We lost the duplicate key!!
*******************************

After finishing MBBS Sardar started his practice.
He Checked 1st Patient's Eyes, Tongue & Ears with a Torch & Finally Said:
"Oye, Torch is okay"
)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) ))
Teacher: "What is common between JESUS, RAM, GANDHI and BUDHA?"
Sardar: "All are born on government holidays...!!!

No comments:

Search This Blog